Pro Athletes Show Him the Money
A typical day for Steven Reed might just start with a few e-mails—one perhaps to find someone who can design a state-of-the-art home gym for Tampa Bay Devil Rays standout Carl Crawford. Then it's on to the cell phone to arrange for another client, Philadelphia Phillies all-star shortstop Jimmy Rollins, to be placed on the waiting list for the new Audi R8. He later faxes Rollins a spec sheet for the car.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas