Gigapan: Don't click this site if you want to get anything done todayBy
I can’t stop zooming in on details from these extraordinary panoramic shots produced by new Gigapan technology. You pick out focused faces from a vast landscape. I especially like the Guatemalan market. Anyone who likes feasting on little scenes from these photos (or is inclined to dwell on the privacy implications of such technology) should consider renting Antonioni’s 1966 classic, Blow Up.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks, Treasuries Rise as Greenback Weakens: Markets Wrap