Optimism on housing and the economy!!!???!!By
All those punctuation marks on the headline are a tribute to the inimitable writing style of James W. Paulsen, chief investment strategist at Wells Capital Management. Paulsen is optimistic that housing will not tank the economy. Here’s what he says in his September newsletter:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing