Movers: Lennar, EchoStar, Lowe's, Target, First Horizon National
Lennar (LEN) posts $3.25 third quarter loss per share, vs. $1.30 EPS a year ago, on 94% drop in total revenue. The home builder says revenues from home sales decreased 44% in the third quarter primarily due to 41% decrease in number of home deliveries, 6% decrease in average sales price of homes delivered in 2007.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations