Kraft at Work Burnishing Its Brands
In her spare time, Irene Rosenfeld likes to head from her home in the suburbs north of Chicago and take a kayak out onto nearby Lake Michigan, where the waters often are tricky. It's good training for her job. As the chief executive of Kraft Foods (KFT), Rosenfeld has been battling some strong currents in the office, too, trying to propel an enterprise with 90,000 employees.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day