Becoming a Leader
I recently had the chance to talk with my good friend, award-winning author Jim Kouzes, about the publication of the fourth edition of his and co-author Barry Posner's classic book, The Leadership Challenge. I've followed Jim and Barry's work since the publication of the first edition in 1987. I consider The Leadership Challenge to be the best research-based book ever written in the field of leadership. It is also one of the best selling books on leadership ever published. Here are edited excerpts of our conversation:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas