What's Love Got to Do with Internships?
My dating career was always an accident waiting to happen. Like my neighbor's dog's daily attempts to catch a car, I raced towards the exciting and flashy, without much of a plan for what would happen if I actually caught it. I was normally left with little to show for my efforts except the vague understanding that I could have just been run over even as I prepared, yet again, to dart into oncoming traffic.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks, Treasuries Rise as Greenback Weakens: Markets Wrap