Treasury Prices Lower
S&P MARKETSCOPE (9/24/07 8:05 am): The 2-year note is off 02/32 to 99-28/32 for a yield of 4.072%, the 10-year note is off 06/32 to 100-25/32 for a yield of 4.656%, and the 30-year bonds are off 13/32 to 101-13/32 for a yield of 4.914% in s carryover of last week's slide on inflation fears following Fed's rate cuts, No economic reports but expect to see weakness in tomorrow's reports on Existing Home Sales, Case-Shiller home price index and Consumer Confidence.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's