Play with anti-phishing Phil--or pass him alongBy
You’ll probably have the same reaction I had when I tell you about anti-phishing Phil: That’s for someone else. Most of the us who gather here already know quite about bit about how to avoid phishing scams. This interactive game, created by researchers at Carnegie Mellon, is designed to teach people about what to look for and to avoid.
Hey, I just tried it and flubbed quite a few of the questions. I learned lots.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- In One Tweet, Kylie Jenner Wiped Out $1.3 Billion of Snap’s Market Value
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- China Regulator Seizes Anbang, Chairman Faces Fraud Prosecution
- Snap CEO Evan Spiegel Got $638 Million in Year of Firm's IPO
- Apple Plans Upgrades to Popular AirPods Headphones