Inflation: Back from Vacation
The recent run of tepid inflation reports is about to come to an end. The last major inflation indicator for August, the personal consumption expenditure (PCE) chain price index, to be released Sept. 28, will mark the end of the year-over-year "honeymoon" for various U.S. headline inflation measures since the jumbo commodity price free fall starting in August of last year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts