Study: Phones are even worse than e-mail
According to a business survey in 13 countries, 30% of those of us laboring in the “enterprise sector” think that e-mail fails to make us more productive. Dimension Data, which carried out the survey, reports that barely half of them (53%) belief that telephones, fixed and wireless alike, have a “positive impact on productivity.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap