Make Your B-School Application Stand Out
Getting into a top B-school is more competitive than ever. That's why a growing number of applicants are turning to admissions consultants (BusinessWeek, 10/3/06). The jury is still out on whether applicants should be permitted a helping hand (BusinessWeek, 6/27/06) in the lengthy and difficult process designed to weed out the best candidates. But many applicants think consultants give them an edge over their equally talented and smart peers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt