Designing Research -- conference reportHelen Walters
This weekend saw the sixth Design Research conference, organized by students at the Institute of Design at Illinois Institute of Technology. I didn’t make the trip to Chicago, but I did co-opt the eyes and ears of Jeffery Mau, an IIT alumnus himself and now manager of design and innovation strategy at Sapient. Herewith his highlights:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?