British Pols Chide BoE Over Northern Rock
MPs yesterday attacked the Bank of England and the Financial Services Authority for failing to prevent the Northern Rock crisis as the House of Commons Treasury Committee launched a inquiry into the events that rocked the British banking system.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap