The JVC HD Everio's Narrow Focus
The Good: Well-placed controls and a wealth of manual adjustment features
The Bad: Controls not intuitive for novice users; poorly lit indoor scenes hard to capture with auto-record
The Bottom Line: Compact size and fine features notwithstanding, it's not well suited to mainstream consumers
With HDTVs selling at a fast clip, it's a given that consumer-electronics companies will look to capture that segment of the audience that wants to view life's images in all their high-definition glory. Already, the camcorder field is growing crowded with devices that can record HD video and still photos on internal hard-disk drives.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's