Stocks Bask in the Post-Fed Glow
The good cheer on Wall Street engendered by the Federal Reserve's half point rate cut -- which sent equity indexes soaring Tuesday afternoon -- persisted into Wednesday. But late in the session, the market's ebullience seemed to fade as major indexes gave back some of the day's gains.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes