The House That Putin Built
Vladimir Putin's surprise announcement on 12 September that he was appointing the virtually unknown bureaucrat Viktor Zubkov as prime minister caught Kremlin-watchers off guard. It triggered feverish speculation about possible scenarios for the evolution of Russian politics in the run-up to the March 2008 presidential election. (Zubkov himself was among those surprised: he was only told of his new job the day before.)
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020