Brand names that don't travel
Most of you probably know about the alleged botched branding of the Chevy Nova in Spanish-speaking countries, where “No va” means “It doesn’t go.” (Actually, when I lived in Latin America, I saw plenty of Novas around, and you have to alter the cadence quite a bit to turn Nova into No va).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap