Al Gore's TV Power Play
What's your favorite image of Al Gore? Maybe it's Gore standing ramrod straight at a presidential debate, or lecturing about global warming in the documentary An Inconvenient Truth? Mine run along those lines. But on Sept. 17, it was a totally different Al Gore who greeted me at the Four Seasons Hotel. Clad in a black suit and black silk shirt, Gore was pounding on his laptop computer in the same room where he had exchanged Hollywood happy-talk the night before with Sean Penn and other entertainment power-players.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock