Treasury Prices Mixed
Treasury prices were mixed Monday morning. The 10-year note was lower in price at 102-11/32 for a yield of 4.46%, while the 30-year bond was higher at 104-17/32 for a yield of 4.719%. Action Economics reports that the plunge in the Empire State index knocked yields slightly lower, since some sort of reconciliation with strong previous index gains was expected.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts