Think About Your Prospective Client's Ego
When working with a prospective client, it is imperative that you consider his or her ego in the process. As you make the sale, you want to come across as the expert in whatever you do. Your prospect, naturally, does not know nearly as much as you do about this subject, so right from the get-go if you’re not careful, your prospect may feel dumb. And that works against you in the sales process!
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap