Rethinking a Wii Strategy
After reviewing the impressive August NPD results, a few things struck us. While the Wii was easily the top selling platform, the best selling Wii software was primarily from Nintendo itself. Boogie, a game that leading publisher Electronic Arts promoted as part of its new focus on the Wii and casual titles, essentially tanked, selling only 68,000 units for the month. The game scored a 59 on Metacritic and a 60% on GameRankings, and thus far has failed to make a real impact.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations