Disney Mobile: Another MVNO In Trouble
Another day, another mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) is in trouble. It looks like Disney is now evaluating whether to keep its Disney Mobile effort going. The venture, using another operator’s network to market cell phone service to families with kids, has, apparently, failed to attract as many users as the company hoped.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap