Treasury Prices Gain
Treasury prices gained Friday morning, with the 10-year note higher at 102-21/32 for a yield of 4.420% and the 30-year bond higher at 105-05/32 for a yield of 4.679%. Action Economics reports that yields steadied above lows as stocks mounted a comeback, shrugging off respectable Universtiy of Michigan sentiment and business inventories/sales figures.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy