Google's Race to the Moon
Sponsored Contests for Entrepreneurs
Two Internet giants are waving sizable cash prizes in two very different contests. The Amazon (AMZN) Startup Challenge is definitely the easier one, requiring startups to propose a business based on Amazon Web Services—development tools for building secure online storefronts and scalable infrastructure. Amazon offers the winner $50,000 cash and $50,000 in services.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat