The Dollar's Decline: Opportunity Knocks
The weak U.S. dollar just got weaker, hitting its lowest level ever against the euro on Sept. 12. The hit to Americans' buying power abroad is substantial, as any tourist back from a summer vacation in Europe can tell you. But, so far, policymakers and market experts seem unruffled.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders