Xsigo Systems -- The Next New Data Center Star?By
Keep an eye on Xsigo Systems, a new start-up that just had its coming out party after three years of developing its product. It makes what it calls an I/O Director, a piece of hardware that it hopes will become a staple in the world’s data centers—which represent one of the fastest growing markets in tech.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?