MySpace Wooing Original Shows Makes SenseHeather Green
MySpace’s plan to create original series won’t come cheap: My colleague Ron Grover reports each installment will cost the producers more than $80,000, much higher than the estimated $5,000 per installment that it cost to product Michael Eisner’s Prom Queen.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations