Japan's Prime Minister Resigns
When Shinzo Abe took over from Junichiro Koizumi a year ago, there were bright hopes that the soft-spoken 52-year-old—Japan's youngest Prime Minister in 65 years—would continue Koizumi's legacy of reform.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations