Bernanke Tight-Lipped in German Speech
Ben Bernanke, seven days away from his toughest test as chairman of the Federal Reserve, refused to hint at his latest thinking on interest rates yesterday and kept the market guessing on the central bank's likely response to the unfolding credit crisis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations