A Stellar Opportunity in Storage Stocks
The S&P 1500 Computer Storage & Peripherals subindustry index has seen an improvement in its rolling 12-month price performance over the past few weeks. Year to date through Sept. 7, the Computer Storage & Peripherals subindustry index gained 7.3%, vs. a 2.8% rise for the S&P Composite 1500 index, which consists of the large-cap S&P 500, MidCap 400, and SmallCap 600 indexes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's