Treasury Prices Rise
S&P MARKETSCOPE (09/10/2007, 8:25am): Treasuries continue to gain as greater-than-expected downward revision in Apr-June Japan GDP adds to fears that global growth is slowing, sends Asian buyers into US bonds. The Japanese GDP revision followed Friday's surprising drop in US payroll number, which send treasuries soaring, and yields falling.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?