Summer at 'Warp Speed'
One of my co-interns put it best: "I need a vacation from summer vacation." Once the school year ends, soon-to-be second-year MBAs head to various parts of the world for the 12-week job interview known as the summer internship. Not only is there pressure to nail your projects, but you're constantly being evaluated by the people you come into contact with every day.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock