Stocks: A Tricky Road Higher
The major indexes have all completed inverse, head-and-shoulders (H&S) patterns, in our view, so we believe that the long awaited market low is finally in. However, the indexes still have to deal with a fair amount of overhead resistance, which could cause continued volatile trading, but we think prices will maintain their upward bias off the lows set in mid-August.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts