Philips Maps Out a New Direction
Not long ago, Royal Philips Electronics (PHG) was nowhere in the Chinese television market. But as liquid-crystal display technologies have taken hold, the Dutch conglomerate's flat-screen TV unit has shot up to the No. 2 spot in one of the world's fastest-growing economies. Markets change, says chief executive Gerard Kleisterlee, and so can Philips.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Tanker With Russian Gas for Boston Makes Mid-Atlantic U-Turn
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Your Emotional Support Duck Is Not Welcome in Seat 15C