Fashion Week by the Numbers
Even though a typical runway show only lasts about 600 seconds, fashion industry executives understand that they can still reap benefits months, even years, later. So while New York Fashion Week (BusinessWeek, 9/15/06) runway shows can rack up huge bills, fashion brands—no matter their size—can't seem to help but indulge in hefty investments in an attempt to create a memorable presentation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations