Will Apple Benefit From The iPhone Price Cut?
Consultancy Compete came out with some really interesting data showing how demand for the iPhone is tied to price. The researcher’s June survey indicated that only 8% of U.S. consumers were willing to pay $599 or more for the iPhone. But 18% would cough up $400 or more.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries