On the Move: Rio TInto, Infineon, Nokia
RIO TINTO was up £1.91 to £37.16... Shares gain on talk of BHP interest - Stock rallies on speculation that BHP Billiton would be interested in bidding for the company in partnership with CVRD. The sector comes off highs, following news that China has ordered banks to increase reserves to 12.5% in a bid to cool its economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes