Investors Rush to Gold
Gold moved above $700 an ounce on Sept. 6 for the first time in 16 months as investors bought up the metal for both its practical uses and its symbolic importance in uncertain times. In New York, December gold futures rose $13.90, or 2%, to close at $704.60.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's