Hewlett-Packard: Smartphone Central?
One of Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) new smartphones sports a feature that will be familiar to most music lovers: a raised navigation wheel where you slide your finger to control the device. Demonstrating the iPAQ 600 Business Navigator, Dave Rothschild, head of HP's handheld-products business, describes the wheel as "an iPod-like feature." It makes sense to include it, he notes, because with the success of Apple's (AAPL) music player, "it's a feature that people understand."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?