Ford's Kinetic Kuga
Crossover vehicles are certainly the flavour of the month, with Ford is releasing the first details of its new Kuga crossover at the 2007 Frankfurt Motor Show, where the car will be previewed ahead of production early in 2008. Inspired by the iosis X Concept that was revealed at the 2006 Paris Motor Show, the Kuga is the latest showcase for Ford's 'kinetic design' and features 'intelligent' 4WD and FWD systems, a 2.0-litre 136 PS Duratorq TDCi diesel engine
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans