The Secret to Successful Webcasts
More companies are using video Web casts for sales and marketing purposes. Perhaps it's no surprise that networking giant Cisco Systems (CSCO) is leading the pack. The Cisco Web site carries a professionally produced program called TechWise TV, where a host interviews Cisco experts about a range of networking topics. In the past few months, Wells Fargo (WFC) has started a regular Webcast series targeting small-business owners. But while most business Webcasts don't match Cisco's or Wells Fargo's production values, their popularity is booming, and odds are you have you already participated in one or soon will.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt