Can the eBook be Cracked? Not so MuchHeather Green
I was around when Rocketbook, the first ebook, made the rounds in the late 1990s. It was a fascinating device backed by Martin Eberhard, an entrepreneur with loads of passion and enthusiasm. So much so that the company was sold to Rupert Murdoch’s Gemstar for $187 million in 2000 only to be subsequently shut down.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock