We could comply with all Web 2.0 mandates--and still fail
Long story short: We’re “behind” the newspapers in a host of metrics, from providing RSS feeds to blogging and podcasting. I guess these metrics are relevant to some people in the industry. But from my point of view, a publication could be 100% Web 2.0 compliant—and unless I feel like subscribing to its feeds or watching its video podcasts, it’s meaningless to me.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- China Warns It May Retaliate If U.S. Imposes Metal Tariffs
- Box-Office Smash ‘Black Panther’ May Be Game Changer for Artists
- All 65 Aboard Plane Feared Dead in Crash in Southern Iran
- Apple’s New Spaceship Campus Has One Flaw – and It Hurts
- Winn-Dixie and Tops Owners Are Said to Prepare for Bankruptcy