Finding bank "babies" thrown out with the bathwaterAaron Pressman
The financial sector has been at the epicenter of the current market turmoil. With big trouble in real estate lending, obviously a lot of lending institutions are also in hot water. The Select Sector SPDR exchange-traded fund for the financial sector (SYmbol: XLF) has dropped 11% over the past three months as has the streetTRACKS KBW Bank ETF (KBE).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?