Babelgum's Contrarian Approach to Web TV
Take a look at how the Internet TV market is developing and you can bet that Babelgum, a free, global Internet TV and video-on-demand service, will be taking the opposite approach. While competitors such as Joost concentrate on U.S. and European markets, Babelgum is looking east, with plans to add Chinese-language original content in the first quarter of next year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas