Regulators jawbone against foreclosuresBy
Federal and state banking regulators issued a joint press release today aimed at one of the most frustrating aspects of the housing mess: People are losing their homes because they can’t get a little breathing room from lenders. And lenders say they can’t help because they’ve sold the loans to investors: their hands are tied.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap