Hakia's semantic search: Do we need it?By
I visited the Wall Street offices of Hakia.com last week. They’re a start-up focusing on semantic search. For some questions, the results are impressive. I just asked Hakia for the three most common elements in the universe. The answer comes back with the results, with no need to open a Web page. A similar Google search gets me close, but needs a click.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas