Can Six Sigma Save Chrysler?By
Please take a look at this comment by Dan Steele that defends Bob Nardelli’s management of Home Depot. It’s a good defense of his Six Sigma management. Since being appointed by the private equity group that bought Chrysler to run it, many Six Sigma folks (especially ex-GE people) have come to Nardelli’s defense I don’t know Dan’s background but his defense is Six Sigma conventional wisdom about Nardelli.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?