Battered Barclays May Lose ABN Bid
Bob Diamond, president of Barclays, likes to vacation on Nantucket in August. But this year he didn't get to relax much. "I was on the phone, not the boat, " he said from his office in London, where he has been presiding over efforts to help struggling clients.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas